March 3, 2018 | GPC Center | 17 Technology Circle, Columbia, SC
Our featured speakers are Dr. Geoffrey Williams, Dr. Kirsten Traynor, Dr. John Skinner, Dr. Jennifer Tsuruda, and Author English.
We have different levels to meet your budget. If you desire to partner with SCBA to support SC Beekeepers and you need to identify a specific level, contact us to discuss your level of Sponsorship.
Detailed sponsorship information/levels can be found on the Vendor/Sponsor Registration page.
Be A Vendor
Vendors will have a booth with one table and two chairs as well as a digital space on announcements and publications. The cost for a Vendor booth is $50.
Booth space is limited, so sign up today.
Detailed vendor information can be found on the Vendor/Sponsor Registration page.
Registration Has Closed
- 7:00-8:00 Registration
- 8:00-8:15 Welcome
- 8:15-9:00 Dr. John Skinner – Pollinator Gardens In Your Landscape
- 9:00-9:45 Dr. Jennifer Tsuruda- Bee Research & Bee News
- 9:45-10:30 Dr. Geoffrey Williams Honey Bee Toxicology
- 10:30-11:10 Dr. Kirsten Traynor – Pesticides And Pollinators
- 11:10-11:25 Break
- 11:25-12:00 Arthur English- Setting Up A Bee Business
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-1:30 Bryan Owens SCBA New Website/Individual Registrations
- 1:30-2:15 Arthur English – Preparing For The Honey Show Under The Welsh System
- 2:15-3:00 Dr. John Skinner – Swarming: Do We Know All We Need To Know About It?
- 3:00-3:15 Break
- 3:15-4:00 Dr. Kirsten Traynor – Simple, Smart Beekeeping
- 4:00-4:45 Dr. Geoffrey Williams – Honey Bee Biological Stressors
- 4:45-5:00 Closing Comments and Door Prizes